Normeca International AS invites “ Translators” to work in connection with the launch of our project in Tajikistan “Mobile Multi Diagnostic Clinic / Mini Hospital” under the management of the Islamic Development Bank (ISDB) and in cooperation with the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the population in the Republic of Tajikistan. The clinics will cover most of the medical fields, and they will all be in large mobile expandable trailers. The clinics are fully equipped with modern medical equipment and ancillary units such as kitchen, laundry, dining room, conference rooms, etc.
We are looking for experienced Translators who will be responsible for the accurate translation of documents as well as assisting on translating communication between doctors and patients, attending meetings in which live translations are needed.
• Facilitate effective communication between two parties:
• Attend meetings and act as an official translator:
• Interpret medical terminology.
• Provide language services to healthcare patients with limited English proficiency.
• Translate patient materials information.
• Accompany foreign visitors and facilitate communication between the receiving party and visitors.
• Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics or related fields.
• Proven work experience as a Translator.
• Fluency in English, Tajik, Russian languages.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures.
• Listening skills.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Good organizational ability and time-management skills.
• The ability to work well alone and within a team.
• Willingness to frequent trips to the regions of the Republic of Tajikistan and work in non-standard conditions.
• Additional certification in Linguistics is a plus.
By becoming part of our team, you will become a member of an excellent medical team and will help change lives for the better for many people in Tajikistan. You will be part of the first pilot project in Tajikistan.
You will get the opportunity to develop and gain experience of the international standard.
You are provided with free medical care for you and your family at the hospital.
Scope of work: Full time
Place of work: Tajikistan.
All interested persons are kindly requested to send their CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NORMECA INTERNATIONAL AS is among the world leaders in the supply of disaster and preparedness solutions and services. Our disaster units are modular in design, from treating surgical injuries sustained in disasters or armed conflicts to health preparedness services in rural areas. We take pride in our Swift Response System, ensuring support at the disaster scene 24 hours after the first call. We supply the full range of Mobile Hospitals and Clinics using tents, containers, trailers, or existing buildings dependent on our customer’s needs. Our solutions are developed over many years with research and design, but perhaps most importantly, hands on experience.
Следите за обновлениями в разделе "Избранное"