FINCA International (www.finca.org), one of the world's leading microfinance institutions, provides financial services to more than 1.6 million low income entrepreneurs through 21 subsidiaries with operations in urban, per-urban and rural areas in Africa, Eurasia, Latin America and the Greater Middle East.
FINCA Tajikistan (www.finca.tj) is a licensed Microcredit Deposit Organization serving entrepreneurs in Tajikistan through lasting solutions that help people build assets, create jobs and raise their standard of living.
Title: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Organization: Microcredit Deposit Organization FINCA Tajikistan
Deadline: March 28, 2018
Reports to: Chief executive officer
The Human Resources Manager heads the Human Resources Department and is responsible for oversight of all human resources systems and procedures, including recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management (evaluations), conflict resolution, and compensation/rewards management and ensuring compliance with governing regulations.
• Design and Implementation of Human Resource Systems, Policies and Procedures;
• Develop human resources strategic plan that matches the operational and financial projections;
• Design and implement recruiting, selection and orientation procedures;
• Implement and manage the performance evaluation system;
• Compensation Administration / Rewards Management;
• Management of Orientation, Trainings and Development.
Ideal profile (skills and qualifications):
• University degree in General Business, Management, Economics, Human Resources or Personnel Management;
• At least 5 years employment experience in a human resources-related role, preferably with a large international company or organization in the financial sector;
• Experience of managing staff required;
• Strong knowledge of local labor law and employment practices;
• Written and spoken fluency in English and local language.
The company offers a challenging job in a multinational organization, work across the global network! Please submit your resume detailing all work experience, educational qualifications and expected salary level to the following address: FINCA MDO LLC, 734060 Dushanbe, 9 Jabbor Rasulov Str. or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate title of position applied in the subject line).
Thanks for your interest in our company! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.