- ГрафикПолный день
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. is a multinational company based in Italy, specializing in the construction of major, complex infrastructure projects throughout the world. It operates in more than 50 countries with design, engineering and construction solutions. It is recognized as worldwide leader in the water sector since 2013 by ENR, a leading publication for the engineering and construction industry. Currently, Salini Impregilo S.p.A. cooperates with the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan within the framework of the Rogun HPP construction.
Job Title: Surveyor
Name of the Company: Branch of “Salini Impregilo S.p.A” in Tajikistan
Start date: Immediate
Working area: Rogun HPP
• Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed;
• Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites;
• Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries, based on legal deeds and titles;
• Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features;
• Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, project’s area lines, and other characteristics of terrain;
• Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys;
• Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements;
• Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy;
• Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments;
• Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using proper instruments such as satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS);
• Analyze survey objectives and specifications in order to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation;
• Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data in order to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
• High school diploma with specialization in surveying;
• Minimum 5 years of experience;
• Proven working experience in construction sector;
• Languages: Tajik/Russian and English.
• Knowledge of the following survey instruments Leica:
Total Station serie 1200, TS, Captiva.
Level electronic DNA03.
CV RECEIVED WITHOUT THIS CONFIRMATION WILL NOT BE TAKEN IN CONSIDERATION.
COMPENSATION: The annual salary range is market competitive.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs by email at email@example.com with the subject line: Surveyor. Only CVs in English will be taken into consideration.