- ГрафикПолный день
Department: School of Professional and Continuing Education
Duty Station: Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Duration: Full-time (0.5 FT Cashier and 0.5 FT Admin Assistant)
Deadline: 30 September 2016
The University of Central Asia (UCA) was founded in 2000 by the governments of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic and Tajikistan, and His Highness the Aga Khan, and is the world's first internationally chartered institution of higher education. UCA was created to offer an internationally recognized standard of higher education in Central Asia and create knowledgeable, skilled and creative graduates who will contribute leadership, ideas and innovations to the transitioning economies and communities of the region. The mission of UCA is to promote the socio-economic development of Central Asia's mountain societies, while at the same time helping the diverse peoples of the region to preserve and draw upon their rich cultural traditions and heritages as assets for the future. UCA operates within a framework of values that espouses academic excellence, individual rights and security, responsibility to community and public service, and is committed to ethical and transparent practices.
Summary of Position and Key Responsibilities
The SPCE’s Satellite Learning Centre in Dushanbeis seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Cashier/Administrative Assistantwhois responsible for receiving cash and payment, preparing financial documents in accordance with established procedures; provide support with logistic, procurement compliance with the operation service requirements, provide and take care of learning/teaching resources, and insuring of cleanliness, order, and maintenance of the Centre building.
As a Cashier:
Receive fee for SPCE courses and streamline the record keeping for all the transactions in regard to fee collection in UCA and prepare accurate and timely fee collection report on a weekly basis;
· Maintains the cashbook in accordance with the debit and credit accounts;
· Performs regular cash counts and reconciliation;
· Registration of financial documents;
· Performs and keeps track of the fee payments;
As an Admin Assistant:
· Implementing and maintaining the procedures of internal control over the material and technical base and other property of SPCE;
· Maintaining an inventory of the property, as well as carry out repairs of furniture and remodeled facilities;
· Procurement, registration and distribution of necessary equipment, office supplies according to material requisition forms;
· Ensure provision, keeping record and usage of learning resources, including books, audio and visual materials;
· Other responsibilities assigned by supervisor;
Required Qualifications and Experience
· Relevant sphere education; ATC certificate will be an advantage;
· Minimum 3 years of experience as a cashier or finance assistant;
· Strong communication abilities, able to collaborate and be a team player;
· Interpersonal skills, ability to work in multicultural environment;
· Fluency in Russian, Tajik languages. Fair English language;
· Computer literate: MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, Internet and email, ICDL certificate will be an added advantage;
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter, CV, and contact information for three references to email@example.com by 30 September 2016. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “Cashier/Admin Assistant”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Review other job vacancies at: http://www.ucentralasia.org/current_vacancies.asp