Office Security Guard
- ГрафикПолный день
Chemonics International Inc.
SCOPE OF WORK
Feed the Future Tajikistan Agriculture and Water Activity
Position: Office Security Guard
Post category: Long-term support service
Responsible to: Office Manager
Location: Primarily located in Qubodiyon
The USAID/Feed the Future Tajikistan Agriculture and Water Activity (“The Activity”) is a three-year initiative and key component of USAID/Tajikistan’s overall Feed the Future program. The Activity will assist smallholder farmers to increase, diversify, and add value to their agricultural production to address dietary deficiencies and market surplus production. The Activity will address the lack of dietary diversity and poor nutrition by focusing on five (5) nutrition sensitive agricultural sectors including: agricultural extension, vegetables, fruits, dairy, and irrigation water. As a result, the Activity will increase agricultural production, which will directly address lack of Vitamin A, zinc, and animal protein in the local diet.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to safeguard the project’s premises and property to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to the following:
· Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
· To ensure that the building/premise assigned to him/her is safe and secured from any sort of contingencies and acts of violence.
· Prevent the entry of unauthorized people and prohibited articles into restricted areas
· Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non- business hours or when switchboard is closed.
· Maintain a log book with details of the names, purpose of visit, and entry and exit times of each and every individual who enters the office
· Answer the emergency alarms with immediate effect and to inform the respective department (such as fire department in case of fire) right away.
· Conduct bypass the offices and turn off the lights after the departure of the Project's employees
· Receive the correspondence on weekends and holidays
· Execute the instructions of the AdministrativeAssistant, Office Manager and Chief of Party
· Other tasks assigned by Office Manager; DCOP
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 5 October 2016
Early applications are encouraged. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
1 000 c.
Специалист по агробизнесу
Специалист по мониторингу и оценки
Ассистент генерального директора
Менеджер по работе с клиентами