- ГрафикПолный день
POSITION TITLE: Custodian, FSN-01/FP-DD
DATE: September 22, 2016
announcement Number: 16-41
to: All Interested Candidates / All Sources
OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates / All Sources
OPENING DATE: September 22, 2016
CLOSING DATE: October 5, 2016
WORK HOURS: Full Time (40 hours per week)
SALARY: Ordinarily Resident (OR):FSN-01,USD 5,418per year
Not-Ordinarily Resident (NOR): FP-DD* - USD 18,343
*Final grade/step for NORs will be determined by Washington.
ALL ORDINARILY RESIDENT (OR) APPLICANTS (See Appendix A for definition) MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED WORK AND/OR RESIDENCY PERMITS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.
The U.S. Embassy in Dushanbe is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the full-time position of Custodian in the Facility ManagementOffice (FMO).
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
Custodian performs various janitorial duties. The incumbent is responsible for cleaning Embassy building, annexes, and buildings within the Embassy. The incumbent cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes toilets, commodes, and other restroom fixtures. The incumbent dusts, waxes and polishes office furniture. The incumbent cleans floors and carpets of offices, corridors and other Embassy areas. The incumbent may perform other duties as requested.
Applicants must address each required qualifications criteria listed below with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. EDUCATION:Completion of elementary school is required.
2. EXPERIENCE:Some janitor experience is required.
3. LANGUAGE:Level I (Rudimentary Knowledge) in written and spoken English is required. Level III (Good Working Knowledge) in written and spoken Russian and/or Tajik is required.THIS WILL BE TESTED
4. KNOWLEDGE:Knowledge of how to handle various equipment.
5. SKILLS AND ABILITIES:Ability to use all issued equipment.
6. SKILLS AND ABILITIES:Ability to work in a team.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: The complete position description listing all of the duties and responsibilities may be obtained on our website and/or by contactingthe Human Resources Office at 229-20-00.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore it is essential that theses applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
(1) AEFM/USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
(3) FS on LWOP**
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of the most recent Member Copy Four (4) of the DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, and, if applicable, a letter from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. If claiming conditional eligibility for U.S. Veterans’ preference, applicants must submit proof of conditional eligibility. If the written documentation confirming eligibility is not received in the HR office by the closing date of the vacancy announcement, the U.S. Veterans’ preference will not be considered in the application process. Mission HR’s decision on eligibility for U.S. Veterans’ preference after reviewing all required documentation is final.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA:
1. Management may consider the following when determining successful candidacy: nepotism, conflicts of interest, budget, and residency status.
2. Current OR employees serving a probationary period are not eligible to apply. Current OR employees with an Overall Summary Rating of Needs Improvement or Unsatisfactory on their most recent Employee Performance Report (EPR) are not eligible to apply.
3. Current NOR employees hired on a Family Member Appointment (FMA) or a Personal Service Agreement (PSA) are not eligible to apply within the first 90 calendar days of their employment, unless they have a When Actually Employed (WAE) work schedule.
4. Ordinarily Resident : Must be able to obtain sensitive but unclassified security clearance;
5. Not-Ordinarily Resident: Must be able to obtain a public trust security clearance.
HOW TO APPLY: Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174),which is available on our website or by contacting Human Resources. (See “For Further Information” above);
2. Any additional documentation that supports or addresses the requirements listed above (e.g. transcripts, degrees, etc.)
WHERE TO APPLY:
Human Resources Office
Mailing Address: #109 ‘A’IsmoiliSomoni Ave., U.S. Embassy Dushanbe
FAX Number: N/A
E-mail Address: Dushanbe_Jobs@state.gov