Специалист по развитию бизнеса
- ГрафикПолный день
Business Development Specialist
Closing date 2016-10-02
Organization: National Association of Business Women of Tajikistan (NAWBT)
Project: Women’s Entrepreneurship for Empowerment (funded by USAID)
Position Title: Business Development Specialist
Deadline: October 2,2016
Position type: Full time
Duty station: Qurghonteppa city, Khatlon Province, Republic of Tajikistan
The National Association of Business Women of Tajikistan is looking for a Business Development Specialistwithin the USAID funded "Women’s Entrepreneurship for Empowerment" project, which is implementing in 8 districts of West Khatlon.
Tajikistan faces many challenges, including poverty and food insecurity. With increasing male labor migration to Russia, the burden for women in Tajikistan has increased. The project will work to empower women to establish microenterprises, move into high value sections of the value chain, and improve access to services and support.
Purpose of the Assignment
Under direct supervision of Project Managerand in coordination with Attitude & Advocacy and Value Chains teams, a Business Development Specialist will carry out following tasks:
- Consult with business women in business planning, audits, market analysis, on legal issues, business registration, and obtaining further consulting services;
- Analyze economic, legal, accounting sides of companies, analyze profitability, and investment projects, tax planning;
- Identify possible locations and commercial partners for business educational centers and draft business plans and activity work plans for their setup and operation.
- Coordinate with local and regional government officials and other local stakeholders with the Project team to see project objectives reached.
- Identify issues to advocate with local and regional officials on behalf of women owned businesses in coordination with the Attitude and Advocacy Team.
- Identify opportunities for improvements across the Project selected value chains and work with the Project team to implement activities that see measurable results according to project objectives.
- Assist the Project team in brand development for the Project selected value chains.
- Identify and organizerequired trainings;
- Develop channels for products;
- Establish and revisework methods & procedures;
- Assist in developing of reports relating to fiscal affairs: in developing & changing business forms;
- Coordinate publications & promotional material;
- Assist in preparation of business budgets;
- Support entrepreneurs start-upin their business initiatives;
- Prepare and provide business ideas in each of the Project target zones with a background analysis, including SWOT analysis, Market Mapping;
- Organize study tours within the country for business women from Khatlon Oblast;
- Identify barriers and solutions in business development by women;
- Consult existing enterprises in expanding their business;
- Develop Terms of Reference and / or Scopes of Work for short-term assistance for the above tasks as needed, under the guidance of the Project Manager
- Other tasks as requested by the Project Manager
· Master’s Degree in the field of economics, finance, business administration,agro-business, marketing, business laws, or related fields is required;
· Minimum 5 years of work experience in business consulting or related field;
· A strong ability to analyze existing businesses and opportunities, and to produce verbal reports and concise business plans that communicate well to the project staff and beneficiaries these analyses.
· An ability to develop written work plans and practical written recommendations that align with overall Project objectives.
· A strong business related knowledge of laws and regulations of the Republic of Tajikistan, including knowledge of tax and customs policies, accounting system, business planning, marketing etc.;
· A good knowledge of the local context in Tajikistan and Khatlon Province;
· A knowledge and ability to find of existing (or unused) potentials for women's entrepreneurship;
· An ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and work independently on tasks as well as work well on a team.
· A demonstrated ability and willingness to work and communicate well with women from rural and urban environments who are interested in business, and women who are already have existing businesses.
· Proficiency in Tajik, knowledge of Russian, English and Uzbek languages would be an asset.
· Willingness to travel throughout WestKhatlonProvince.
Contact: Please send your cover letter and resume to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or provide documents to the following address: Qurghonteppa, 208A Vahdat str., 3rd floor Tel: 44 620 51 50 or +992 92 774 04 51
Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview.