- ГрафикПолный день
Organization Aga Khan Health Service, Tajikistan
Closing date 2016-09-30
The Aga Khan Health Service, Tajikistan is looking for qualified full time candidate for the position of Finance Assistant/Cashier to be based in Rasht, Garm.
1. Daily cash receipts and payments based on approved payment requests.
2. Daily bank payments as per approved payment vouchers.
3. Prepare vouchers for cash and bank transactions ensuring the necessary bank documents and confirmations are attached.
4. Daily enter all cash transactions in the manual and excel format.
5. Daily physical verification of physical office cash.
6. Daily verify manual and excel balances with Scala and ensure that they agree with Scala balances.
7. Daily collect vouchers and obtain approval from the respective PM, FO, SFO, FM, CEO.
8. Monthly prepare reconciliation of all bank accounts and daily follow up of bank statements with iScala
9. Daily follow up of accounts payable (AP) of suppliers, contractors and etc.
10. Obtaining information for exchange rates from AKF Tjk.
11. Assist in making copies and scanning supporting documents when required.
· Finance Diploma/Degree from a recognized University;
· Experience of work in finance field is required;
· Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (desirably)
· Strong management and interpersonal skills;
· Strong knowledge of Tax system of Tajikistan;
· Strong writing skills in Russian, Tajik and English languages;
· Computer skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook;
· Knowledge of using Scala (Financial Software)
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team;
· Ability to work under pressure and difficult situations;
· Self motivated and committed person;
· Willingness to undertake other duties beyond job description as required;
How to apply:
Interested qualified candidates are requested to submit their CV and Cover letter along with contact details of the three referees to HR Officer at email@example.com submit hard copies to AKHS offices:
Khorog: 2, Azizbek Street, 3rd Floor, AKHS office, MSDSP-Dusti building and;
Dushanbe: 137, Rudaki Avenue, Tojikmatlubot, 4th floor AKHS office and MSDSP Office, Garm from Monday up to Friday from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m.
All applications must be submitted on or before September 30, 2016. Only short listed candidates will be invited for aninterview.
Note:Incomplete documents will not be considered.
Кассир операционист в г. Душанбе
Ведущий специалист бухгалтерского и финансового управления
Кассир - операционист
Кассир - операционист